Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Row, Row, Row Your Boat and Quickly See Your Dreams.

Welcome To The First Day of The Rest Of Your Life.  I've Got Mine Back...


Rowing 4 times per week, total of 3 hours a week.

"If there really is such thing as a fitness hack, this is it!!"

 I thought I was fit. “I’m active, play volleyball, water ski, ride my bike and spin.” Yeah, no!  It wasn’t until I found something that was challenging and I could stick with that things started to change.  The occasional activity and spinning once or twice a week wasn’t getting me where I needed to be.  Rowing saved my life full stop. In the span of 5 months, I dropped 40 pounds.  After that year I plateaued for a while until I got interested in nutrition.


Left : March     Right : August
5 Months between photos



My regime was something like this.

In The First 12 Months:

Rowing 4 times per week.  In the beginning I was achieving 6-7000 meters per class.  My food intake hadn’t changed at all yet.  Lots of fried food, lots of meat and of course the drinks.  Patio beers and all. .

Beyond 12 Months:

Rowing 4 times per week, more outdoor biking and even the occasional run.  Rowing classes are a minimum of 11 000 meters now (same length of time, the intensity of each stroke is greater and much more efficient) and my nutrition is improving leaps and bounds.  Essentially I am plant based.  Milk…gone.  Meat….see ya.  Beers…way less.  The latest nutritional advice that I have taken on is eating whole foods.  Want to know the very best part?  I can eat until I am full, as in stuffed full every single time.  I am at the point now where I cannot eat enough.  Don’t shake your head, I am serious.

"My entire life has changed for the better ... with no goal in mind!"
The benefits of Rowing?  Zero impact with maximum output potential.  Rowing is the only exercise that I have found that allows me to put as much effort into each movement as I possibly can with no downside.  What do I mean by this?  To put maximum effort into a squat, you have to load up the bar and there is always a chance that you can fall and injure yourself.  Don’t get me wrong, squats are amazing…this is just an example.

Another great benefit is the zero impact nature of the movement.  Pushing yourself harder and harder doesn’t hurt any joints, ever!  It is impossible to hurt yourself as long as you listen to your instructor and follow the proper stroke.

Preview The BoatHouse Here!


My life has completely changed for the better and this was all with no goal in mind.  It was the easiest transformation that I have ever done or seen, and I have seen countless others using ROW17.com. How did my life change you ask?  Faster, stronger, more energy, sexier (clothes for so much better) and trust me...your partner notices.  Single maybe?  Not for long!  I can't stress enough how much more people are interested in what you have to say and do.  Be prepared for your career to take off, and this could be for a couple of reasons including your improved focus.  Sound good?  Subscribe Now!

Now it is easier than ever to get the worlds best workout at home, at the gym or on vacation. ROW17.com now offers exciting and fun classes in amazing locations set to great music that allows you to set your exertion level and get the most out of every stroke.  Stream or download the classes to any wifi enabled device for use on any rowing machine, anywhere! Airplay or Cast from your device to your TV, crank it up and get that full body workout done in no time.

"Row at Home, at the Gym or on Vacation"
The BoatHouse Classes are about 40 minutes long and work 85% of your muscle mass.  ROW17.com instructors show you the way with proper form and pace, you set the intensity!  Since rowing burns more calories per minute than any other class offered, you get the best and most efficient workout in less time.  With the price of other home gym equipment, The WaterRower A1 PRO combined with ROW17.com BoatHouse Classes just can't be beat!

Video On Demand from ROW17.com are the best way to get and stay in shape.  Don't have a machine at home?  We have a deal for you!  Get your WaterRower right here at the ROW17 Shop and receive a 3 Month All Access Subscription to the BoatHouse Classes!  That's a $51 value for FREE!

Do yourself a really big favor and sign up TODAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Row, Row, Row Your Boat and Quickly See Your Dreams.

Welcome To The First Day of The Rest Of Your Life.  I've Got Mine Back... Rowing 4 times per week, total of 3 hours a week. &...